ABRIGADA is a manufacturer of refractory ceramic products and antacids for industrial applications. It develops and plans thermal coatings for a wide range of industrial equipment, and it has more than 170 years of accumulated experience (founded in 1843).
It has worked with most industries - cement, cellulose, chemical, metallurgical, energy and ceramics - from its establishment up to the present day. In 2002, it completed the quality certification process for the ISO 9001 standard.
Boasting a fully optimized structure, ABRIGADA is characterized by its flexibility for developing new products and technical solutions, by its direct and personal contact, and by its quick response to market demands.
• Production of refractory and acid resistant materials
• Thermal linings engineering
• Shaped dense refractories of low, medium and high alumina
• Shaped insulating refractories of ceramics and chemical bond
• Anticorrosive stoneware
• Plastics refractories, castables and mortars
Abrigada / PORTUGAL
Area of Activity:
Number of Employees:
Chief Executive Officer:
Mr. Carlos Almeida
Mr. Carlos Empis
Mr. Miguel Empis
Mr. Luis Santos